Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I have noticed an uptick in negative posts at certain times and I do not care to speculate as to why. To each his own opinion as to this stock and where it is headed. However, as an investor that has owned this stock since the Opel solar days, I am very comfortable with how the Poet story is unfolding. The CC did a good job of addressing the risk question of this stock, IMO. I do not want to be out of this stock should news come of a deal, partnership or other. Also, for newer investors here, on the right of this page a list of HUB leaders. You can pull up their names and read their posts by pulling up their post history from the menu on the left. Not a bad way to spend an evening with a good cup of coffee or drink. There is so much going for this stock. Chief Scientist, Geoff Taylor, a first rate management team with Ajit, Suresh and all, an amazing technology, patents, the T-RAB. I was once almost shaken out of this stock quite a while back. Since then I have followed the developing Poet story unfold, I have increased my holdings, and I sleep good at night, while I wait. I am very thankful for the investors and posters here that have shared their knowledge of this technology and this industry. As always, GLTA longs!
New Message
Please login to post a reply