Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This shows how important revenues and named partnerships/NREs are gonna be for this company. I understand etops stressing importance of revenues being generated and thats what the market is waiting to see. I'm only new to investing but have seen companies with no revenues shoot up on news and speculation (junior mining).

I do find it odd that despite a great BOD stating we are about to take a huge market by the tenders - that the markey hasn't bought in. One thing that could be contributing is the fact the tech is really too complicated for anyone without the background to understand - investors only understand cash, precious metals, medical therapies etc that are pretty straight forward to get your head around. I was just understanding the data center AOC issue and now theres sensors and augmented reality - I know nothing about that. Don't get me wrong it is great we have lots of potential markets - but we need confirmation we are penetrating one (NRE/partnership/prototype completion.

In the end we're back to patience and waiting for that big revenue partnership announcement or even prototype completion and showing it can be made on a large scale. I feel the pressure is building up under this stock and once this announcement is made it's not gonna be 1.50 or 2.00 or 3.00 - it's gonna be 5-10 and nasdaq I believe overnight. As news is being withheld under NDAs until all ducks are aligned IMO.

Can't Freaking wait for that day which IMO will be Q2 if all goes well, very happy with all my eggs here as the downside I feel is negligible at this SP - if nothing happens we continue to hover in the 1-2$ range. Great Stock to long as long as you can afford to sit on money.

-DC

New Message
Please login to post a reply