Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

BM, all thumbs up that I have. The idea with the drink sounds good, I´l take this one.

That´s exactly the situation we are in. There will be a major step. When will it be and to what direction? This depends on the news (economical, not technical) we will hear. No news - no move.

Complain to management, complain to Ferri, complain to the markets, complain to this board, complain to your fortuneteller. If it makes you feel better, do it every day. Twice. But it won´t help.

I as one believe that 2016 is the year for the poet to rise. Why? Because the informations we get from the management are getting more substantial every time, both technically and economically. I got a strong feeling that we are heading the crucial point. In the next months poet has to prove that its optical engine and all that wonder stuff works AND poet has to prove that there are coustomers that are willing to pay for it. The second part should follow automatically. That is what we heard during the CC, when Suresh said something like de-risking the technical aspects is most important. And I believe they will deliver. Then SP will move impressively.

Cheers,

Holk

P.S: Someone smarter than me said: Something being perfect doesn´t mean you don´t want to add anything, it is perfect if you don´t want to omit anything. That is what poet does - shrink it to the limit: OneChipSolution. Perfect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply