Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm going on the assumption that there is a connection that will be announced before or at the Peat Resources AGM (TBA). IBK has been a big supporter of Peat and I think they are trying to help in the same way that they helped POET in the past. It Peat's case, unlike POET, they are trying to pivot the business completely from that they've done in the past. I see this as similar to what many miners tried to do with the brief boom in marijuana-based companies last year.

Also, I felt it couldn't be an accident that their ticker is "PET-V"...

I set up an Agoracom forum for when something interesting announced:

http://agoracom.com/ir/PeatResources

I bought a few shares and I'm hoping to attend the AGM when it happens. Near as I can tell, they haven't had one since Nov '14, so they are due for one soon.

Keep in mind this is a narrative that comes straight from my own imagination. I wouldn't want anyone to think I know anything about this that isn't in the public domain.

New Message
Please login to post a reply