Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

ABP, the "fluff" NR was good for many last week, or at least that's what they wrote on the board.

Agree, it wasn't a share price mover, but then, what the heck type of NR is for POET?

The last thing that moved this stock strongly over a short period, was the anticipation of the conference call, and I'm pretty sure that move was fueled by posters here buying.

We had a nice move over the last several months, but that momemtun certainly seems to have left us now.

IMO, short of an NR the likes of which has never been seen before from POET, this stock will move when some new investors start to buy. There are plenty of such folk out there, given the various negotiations and the road shows, etc., but those folk have not hit the buy button yet. When they do, we'll move, and it will be without an NR, cuz I really think they will know whatever it is to be known before what it is to be known is known publicly (given my profession, it was too easy to write that clause, LOL).

I have no doubt our management is doing everything they can to make this a success. I think Sonum said "nobody said it would be easy" and I had to chuckle there, too. The problem is, if you read this board enough, you can be seduced into thinking it is fairly easy, give how far we've come. Obviously, not the case.

New Message
Please login to post a reply