Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Unfortunately, there will always be negative Nellies. If Suresh announces a deal with Google, someone will come forward and say, "Look, only Google signed on!! Where are the others?!" Someday, someone may say, "PTK only holds 1% of market share in (blank). Obviously the tech doesn't work or PTK is not worth investing in.... " or something similar. We are approaching the edge of the ten thousand foot cliff. Have we placed our trust in a Taylor and a team who sewed us a flying suit or just a pair long johns. Those johnnys keep you warm, but not too useful when jumping from that cliff. There are many bumps on the road PTK is traveling on. The faith I have in the company is based on the quality of individuals at the helm. Having their caliber on board does not guarantee success, but it does give an acknowledgement that the tech is something special. Do I occasionally question my faith? Sure I do. I yearn for news like the rest. But I read and reread old NR and try to look at trends and movements the company is making and I am calmed. The first big step off that cliff will either see us fall to the rocks below, or soar into the Blue Sky. I believe the suit is almost ready to be tested. But we all have to wait until it's all sewn together. For what it's worth. Take care all. Derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply