Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am looking to get the AGM date and location soon. I would like to lock this in my calander and work around it. I will be making the flight to silicon valley this year to see progress first hand.

I am hoping mgmt has a very strong game and exciting new announcements by then. I think this is important at this stage.

I have been very patient to date,many years and a ton of my net worth in ptk waiting... forgoing years of compound benefits in a dividend payer. Lets get these deals cut and acceleration happening.

I am in for the long run and in no way selling in 2016....lets open the komono further and most importantly get more resources deployed into what ever is the slowest component of the process. I am in for increase burn to move faster offset by nre and faster time to revenue.

New Message
Please login to post a reply