Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Is this a very positive NR? Yes!! Are we on target? Yes!! Is this the NR that should propel the sp appreciably northward? Not so sure about that one. I continue to see forward, predicable progress. This is awesome!! But my feet are firmly bolted to the ground knowing that we have had many, and I do mean MANY really good NRs before and the sp has fizzled and went "thunk". So here we are with more spice for our little meat ball. Not yet ready for serving but looking really really good. I'm very much looking forward to the next couple of NRs that should, IMHO, indicate that enough proof points have been demonstrated that a company has now reached into their wallet and written a cheque. THAT, ladies and gentlemen will pry my feet from their earthly purchase and have me acting like the fool I fully intend to become as temporary insanity grabs hold of me. Ala Rob on the back of an elephant in Vegas. Details need not be expressed at this time. It may not be the next NR we see $s but I have a twitch under my left eye lately and that usually means $s in the third NR. I'm sure that's what it means!! The future is looking bright. Found those rosy glasses. They will do for now. In time, we will all need welding goggles I'm sure. Good night.
New Message
Please login to post a reply