Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks John I agree, what Poet needs is you to wirte the text and Rainer to do the gaphs and pictures lol. I know that ain't gonna happen so , we will have to suffer through more of the same. If not for this board, I would have been long gone a while ago so thank you ALL.

IMHO

It is plain to see retail investors are not the target, which I think is very wrong, because you can never underestimate the power of retail since the advent of the internet and chat boards like this.

You can have the biggest the fastested and the best, but if no one understands or hears about it that Dog wont hunt.

Maybe behind the curtian there are certian things that cant be said because of NDA's I understand that Very well, but what they can talk about should be explained clearly.

I knew after the NR that the process works,and the metrics were like oz of gold per ton . but after your explanations and Rainers graph I think POUNDS of gold per ton would be a fair comparison.

I am in for the long haul

disrupt it and they will come

later griz

ps happy birthday to all you old farts, glad you own poet so you can live your dreams in style in the very near future, I just turned 64 thought i was old and now feel like a pup lol gla

New Message
Please login to post a reply