Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Rainer. Great stuff. Just goes to show how important you are to this board.

Well i'll be 69 on the 15th. (a trading day if the gods want to shower me with POET bliss) I was a young man when I first came here 6 years ago. But I will have to say it's never been more exciting than it is now that we are so close. As I said before Chris told me last year not to expect anything until late 2016 or maybe even early 2017 so anything before that is gravy in my mind. The news that we have been getting lately has been fantastic. The fact that Poet has so many avenues open to it amazes me. The last nr we learn of yet another one. How long it will be before the market catches up with us God only knows. But it doesn't really matter does it? Because our time will come when we can celebrate regardless of how long it takes for the market to catch up.

Everyday, a day closer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply