Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Another link between Peat Resources and Poet (v.PET value proposition)

sw> curious what others think. Rob, Rainer?

well, you asked, so here's something out of left field.

aside from Peat having (at least in my mind) echoing an uncomfortable situation we endured due to involvement with another non-tech resource-heavy entity (Paintree), something catches my eye with the IBK connection: maybe Mike and Bill are brokering something in the wings, at the behest of a larger marketing vision:

maybe they just want to acquire the PET ticker symbol in Canada.

(T.PTK sounds too much like it's cursing in Klingon)

I don't know (haven't looked) whether, when you uplist to a senior exchange, if rules prevent having the same symbol as an existing junior ... e.g. V.PET and T.PET being completely different companies?

in advance of having PET technology put on The Public's front burner again (once the VCSEL focus gets a baseline revenue stream going) and they can get back to giving us astounding RAM and CPU advancements, since (imo) that's where the real disruption (and money!) is going to be.

end result: co-listing of NASDAQ:POET & TSX:PET
but if so, you'd think it'd be cheaper to let V.PET croak, de-list, and *then* snatch the coveted ticker for use on the senior exchange.
dunno.
GLAL,
R.

Apr 08, 2016 04:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply