Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Definitely, this has turned into noise. However, I just can’t let this one go.

Dr. Sam Peralta and PET? Meme parmi des amis, Il ne faut pas mélanger torchons et serviettes.

Would 1000 puppies equal a single large corporate partner?

IBK is a smart operation and Michael White is a very bright guy, however, this IBK article entitled, What’s next for Silicon Valley? reads like an ill-conceived puff piece—mystifies me to boot. Does anyone know who wrote this article? Its author didn’t even bother to offer his/her name.

PET a Poet puppy? At first reading, this article sounds bizarre in view of IBK’s disclaimer stating, “IBK Capital and its POET Puppies currently have no engagement or business arrangement with POET Technologies Inc. IBK vetted PET as qualified candidate for partnership? And, only recently the board was talking major existing corporations?

Putting out a strong publicity signal might initially have may have some market impact, but without the clear consent of Poet could convey an inappropriate or misleading characterization of Poet Technology as small stuff. If you not are vetted by Poet’s management (contractual agreements) something is being appropriated without the authority or license, in my opinion. I’ve read no statement from Poet’s management. Did I miss it?

In contrast, look at the constraint Poet itself has exercised with its business image, nothing impolitic, no lack of address, no showboat publicity, no fancy polychrome brochures-- only hard work toward prior to announced proof points that have led to milestones!

Yep, there will be eventually be small—even very very small—startups that will use Poet products as well as Poet IP. I’m sure these individuals will have great ideas which present the tech skill set demanded or they’ll arrive with gold plated engineering backgrounds with the ability to implement and execute—in short, men and women who have the desire and drive to create a business. But, at this time underfunded small firms I personally equate with a form of dilution. At this time, does Poet really need the supposed influence of any other individuals beyond the current managers who have truly an international reach.

New Message
Please login to post a reply