Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

from the news release................

"Poet also announced that chief scientist Dr. Taylor will be retiring from the company, effective April 30, 2016. Dr. Taylor noted that he made the decision to retire to focus on his recuperation from multiple surgeries."

"Over the past several months, I have been dealing with surgeries arising from complications with a knee replacement and therefore been unable to fulfill my duties as chief scientist at Poet Technologies," stated Dr. Taylor. "The company is now on the verge of successful growth under its new leadership, and I believe [it] is well positioned to produce critical prototypes necessary for Poet to be recognized as a leader in the data communications market. I have every confidence that this will be accomplished by the new management in place, and I am closely monitoring the progress as they move forward with their demonstrations."

Sometimes you just have to re-read the news after a few days.....it makes we wonder why April 30th ...not immediately...not April 15th...???

Is there a significant event that ties in with this date???? There must be a reason that this date was picked ..i believe there is......more to come this month

ATB

royalton (In Spain)

New Message
Please login to post a reply