Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The last halt for this stock was when they sold some solar assets, and the stock was not halted for very long (I think). Often when a stock is halted for atypical trading (volume and/or price swings), shortly after the company releases a statement such as "the company is not aware of any material information ...etc.". Given that this did not happen, I assume there is some material information to release, and given the recent increase in volume and uptick, I assume it is positive news. Personally I do not anticipate a buy-out offer, but hopefully a deal with a big name. How positive, who knows, and if this is already baked into the stock price, who knows, but I doubt it is fully baked in.

It is best to stay grounded, and I hope whatever it is exceeds expectations. We should find out "soon", but it could be a couple of days, who knows. If you are long, you should be able to sleep well tonight (?) even with the excitement, however if you are short, I doubt a good sleep tonight is going to happen.

Best of luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply