Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Hi Folks.. No authority for the following.. Just based on some of the dots provided over time.. On a continuum I have ruled out is some 'fluff' statement as well as a news release that a milestone has been achieved. Escalating the possibilities and given that the AGM meeting was cancelled.. I anticipate the halt will provide some material facts that require shareholder's approval at the annual meeting. The 30 day requirement for special resolutions was to tight and therefore I suggest the release will be something of substance that requires approval at the AGM. If so the question becomes what sort of activities require approval... Of course there is a wide range but again given past posts and connecting dots I do to include those received on this site from a special Lady I not see a buyout but rather a partnership or partnerships in return for cash and some position in the company-- hence the need for an AGM. The point is been well made that this technology cannot fall under the control of one and if that is true then this partnership(s) may go so far as 'consortium'... a new company.. Poet participates in as do the others. And if that is true that explains why Power by poet is no longer critical for the new operating company-- the consortium. All just opinion... looking forward to the Frankfurt results in a few hours...best tpower
New Message
Please login to post a reply