Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After 5 years of waiting in stealth mode and following what has to have been one of the most tense and nerve-wracking days I’ve so far experienced, I am certainly struggling to keep my head clear and my feet on the ground.

Although trying my utmost to keep calm and avoid mass histeria and speculation, I must however ask of your opinions regarding the encroaching Earnings Report to be live streamed by Apple over the coming hours – I understand that the chances of hearing the name of our beloved POET fall from the mouth of the guys presenting the call are very slim, but I simply wanted to know if anybody else would be tuning in this evening or thinks it might be worth staying up for over here in the UK?

I recall seeing that in addition to a large bulk of Financial reports Apple were likely to also be hinting at their future plans, ideas and innovations – it was this that caught my attention.

http://www.apple.com/investor/earnings-call/

2:00PM PT / 5:00PM ET / 10:00PM GMT

Cheers, H

New Message
Please login to post a reply