Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It appears to me the amount of assets received to POET with the DL acquisition is tremendous for the price. POET paid pennies on the dollar. 50M recent investment, established optical capabilities, customer list, established testing/quality capabilities, knowledge optical expertise/employees/engineers, optical capital equipment, all located km’s away from A*Star and in the same region as Wavetek. All this for a few million? This is peanuts and a GREAT purchase.

We all want POET to go faster - after more business, more verticals - all the time. Building the bench of ….{50M recent investment, established optical capabilities, customer list, established testing/quality capabilities, knowledge optical expertise/employees/engineers, optical capital equipment,} …will significantly do just that.

This is a great move and by no means the last NR we will year this spring - IMO. I truley believe deals are on the way.

The foot is getting heavier on the gas pedal...

Note- Glass Door is generally a vehicle used by disgruntled employees to complain and passive aggressively get back their employer. Happy workers generally do not bother with it as they don't have impulse to seek out a release. Look up some top tech names on glass door and you will tons of bitching there too. Glass Door is not an accurate data point, representative of the company -full stop.

Apr 28, 2016 12:00PM
Apr 28, 2016 12:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply