Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Impressivs lunch strategy!

I am sure POET followed this plan since one year. Possibly a first taget was ANAD, but then they found a better play.

One thing for me is sure:

Our COO Dr. Suhash Seshmukh - the former VP of Applied Materials and Varian, knows perfectly which fab in the world has the best fit equipment for POETs projects (and possibly also who purchased more then they could finance in the long run). So the 250k options he received in March seems to be the right gratification for this move!

Now POET has DL, a perfect work bench for their further developement. A lab for future product developement and prototyping (I am sure Wavetec's lab is ideal for upscaling production, but not for highly confident R&D!). Best fit also for the cooperation with IMRE.

But!!! It is also the l(o)unch pad for the next blue ocean(s). The first step is the AOC for short distance. But who will limit us? The first results of our new detector (single mode, 20 times more sensible then any existing competiton) tell me that they can do much better. Medium and long distance can be done as well, for the price of copper?! Here POET does not need such high volume production, they can do in their own production. And - as Dt. T mentioned - we are at the threshold of something totally new. The future looks bright. POET can solve a lot of problems. And can create a lot of blue oceans, a blue planet.

Watch out, here we will eat lunch!

New Message
Please login to post a reply