Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm a bit saddened by today's news.

I acknowledge that, at this stage, we probably need to populate the BOD with those who can articulate the science & engineering side of the business. In Peter's role as the self-titled "capital markets guy", he basically made himself obsolete by doing his job so well!

More than that, I appreciate the time and care he set aside for us as shareholders, going to far as to crash the shareholder's breakfast ahead of the Empire Club presentation to reaffirm what most of us there already knew: He had our backs as retail shareholders. I really got the feeling he genuinely appreciated our support as much as we valued his.

By all accounts he impressed everyone he worked with. I was happy with how the NR really conveyed how much we owe him for the work he's done to resurrect what could have been one of the many zombies that inhabit this venture exchange. He deserves to feel proud of his accomplishments.

Thanks Peter!

New Message
Please login to post a reply