Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All,

I wanted to pass a long a thought towards the Town Hall meeting. Unfortunately I will not be attending as I am mandated to be back home for work related instances.

THM will not be where larger analysts will show face (NY based or San Fransisco based). The meeting was with intent to "keep poet on the radar" with those investors. Look at THM as an extension to the road shows.

Denselight - quite interesting isn't it? So, why would POET aquire DL? Well, they're a company, who has clients, who generates revenue, who has a facility. Also, who had a small price tag. So, (spec alert here as Eileen would say) could this have been a road block to a deal with a major player? I think so. To add to the above, Dense Light has a reputation, a small one, but they do ...

... wafers at Wavetek, wrap plastics around them at Denselight ... ahem, cough.

Website - much talk around this and it has been said from management that Q2 (by end of) it will be completed. This I can confirm is still on track to be completed by then.

Now, back to Denselight for a moment and the THM on May 17. DL is slated to close May 10th, 1 week prior to the THM, do I think there will be a major catalyst event during that week spread, no. I think that the THM is a place where Ajit and Suresh will identify a slightly adjusted (further ahead than before) plan including Denselight into the plan now. No financial looks but rather a road map, time lines and expectations. How ever, as I said, I truly believe they're ahead of schedule more than we think ...

AGSM ... what's the "S"? Reverse split, no I don't think so. Voting on a potential change of events that will strenghthen the POET brand or re-branding, who knows? What I can tell you is that what ever the "S" is for, I trust we will all be very very pleased with Q3 and this is where many of us, or all, will make an incredible amount of wealth.

All the best,

BmRBnZorPoet

New Message
Please login to post a reply