Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In the interest of adjusting expectations I have to ask, have you been told for sure that the THM will be captured on video? I don't recall seeing this anywhere in the official news releases. The only thing i remember seeing is that the event will be "webcast". But all the recent CC's were "webcast" as well and I can't find any referrence that says the webcast is anything more that the audio webcasts we are accustomed to with the CC's.

To add to my reasoning here is an excerpt from the news release of May 4, 2016 (bold mine):

"POET’s Investor Day will include a series of presentations by the Company’s senior leadership team. Management presentations are scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. EDT and conclude at 11:30 a.m. EDT. The presentation will also be webcast beginning at 9:30 a.m. EDT on May 17, 2016, and will be able to be accessed from POET’s investor relations section of its website at www.poet-technologies.com. To listen to the live webcast, please visit this website approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the event to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay will be available shortly after the presentation on the POET website for 90 days. Pre-submitted questions may be sent to rf@poet-technologies.com in advance until May 16, 2016. Expected topics to be covered include POET’s strategic, development and commercialization initiatives."

So that said, I would very much like to see a video presentation of the THM but, unless anyone has specific knowledge otherwise, I think our expectations should be adjusted to just an audio recording.

All those attending in person will definitely have an advantage over those just listening at home. Along with that thought I think that fact that this event is open to shareholders and analysts in a live session and not strictly presubmitted questions is a very positive thing.

I would very much like to attend in person but unfortunately Toronto is too far for me at the moment. The reports from members that will be attending will be very valuable and much appreciated by myself and the rest of the Longs here.

Green

New Message
Please login to post a reply