Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello All,

Haven't posted in forever but I read 'em every day.

I can't help but wonder about hosting a Canada-based THM so close to the USA-based AGM?

I appreciate that PTK finally recognizes our vast Canadian shareholder group, and our holdings. That's been a long time coming. Maybe the Canada THM is to assuage the seemingly permanent move of AGMs to San Jose? If so, fine.

But, barring a major new announcement (Denselight aside for the moment), part of me wonders if this Toronto-based THM might be about an eventual NASDAQ-only listing? Why else talk to primarily Canada-only shareholders? PTK is going to a lot of effort and money just to have a meet-'n-greet about things that could be easily handled through NRs.

I'd like to hear from someone who attended past meetings where dual-listing was discussed. What was your sense of PTK's conviction to dual list? I see from previous posts that someone is already poised to ask about it at the THM.

Thanks in advance,

Doodlebug

May 12, 2016 09:47AM
May 12, 2016 09:53AM
May 12, 2016 10:19AM
May 12, 2016 10:26AM
May 12, 2016 10:33AM
May 12, 2016 11:21AM
May 12, 2016 03:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply