Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

IMHO
Wow who cares what the name is, look at some of the major companies around today, the ones that are household names , they got that way by brining a superior {DISRUPTIVE} product or service to the market and built the name.
Our team has said that they would monetize the POET PLATFORM, and so far to me it looks like that is exactly what they are doing. I look forward to the meet and greet on Tue to learn more from the horses mouth.

If some of the posters, would stick to facts it would be nice. We all want the same thing, if ANY of the rumours and speculation come true it would be nice BUT come on guys and girls lets try to keep it real.
I believe that we are on the way to build that Company we all want POET to be, just may take a little bit longer than anyone here wants BUT.... we are on the way.
have a good weekend

disrupt it and they will come

later griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply