Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was initially a bit disappointed by the THM meeting (moreso for those that invested time and money to attend in person), however, things are all starting to make sense to me.

I believe the Investor's Roadshow that was completed in the fall of 2015 was not about convincing people to buy shares in POET, I think the POET team was targeting and assessing companies that had what POET was looking for. It was a shopping spree. They have been working hard to convince these companies that it will be worth their while to sell their company in return for POET shares. Well done, and clearly under the radar. I would bet money that POET was meeting with BB and Denselight throughout the roadshow. What did they mean by Platinum investors? Perhaps companies that were willing to put all their eggs in the POET basket.

It appears that we have acquired two companies that greatly augment our existing company and IP.

I was particularly happy to hear about the customer blitz for the next 30-90 days. That sounds much better than another investor roadshow. All the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place, and I believe the management when they tell us to watch for NREs in the next 12 months.

POET has set itself up nicely to exceed our expectations over the course of the coming years. Buckle up!

New Message
Please login to post a reply