Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Not that I'm 100% sure but let's say it is reasonable to assume that the volume and related deterioration of the share price has everything to do with those individuals that have the ability to earn a few pennies each day due to the volatility and liquidity that the Venture Exchange provides.

PTK represents one of the higher (if not the highest) volume stocks on this exchange and therefore represents a target or opportunity for traders and shorters to periodically take advantage of cirmcustances.

The share price decline in no way reflects any deterioration in the strategic direction or execution of the business plan/model. It has everything to do with individuals that are taking advantage of what this exchange and this stock gives them.

The PTK stock at the moment represents easy money for what they do on a daily basis and yes they are too busy and lazy etc etc to take the time to investigate the true opportunity BUT, when PTK does in fact report the type of revenues which we all expect (at some point) then these games will diminish or disappear and 'they' will move on to other opportunities on the Venture.

On a final note, I think we should all understand that the following could happen. We may never really know who our customers are or will be. If the Poet model is "B2B" then by way of NDA we may not know which products have Poet inside. Poet from what I can see will not be a end user provider ie to the consumer. If this is true NDA may prevent any disclosure of who is actually using the IP from Poet but atleast we'll have the revenue to demonstrate industry adoption and hopefully in a big way.

And finally, the SP will not reflect anything near a realistic valuation until such time as we have a material economic transaction that demonstrates industry adoption.

New Message
Please login to post a reply