Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Wow I don't say much very often on this board but I agree this is totally unacceptable. Rainer is a fine gentlemen. So many times he has given his time and efforts to lift this group up and educate those of us that do not have the in dept knowledge others have in the intercity of how these things work. I believe in this company. I believe in what is being done. Can we please not turn on each other like they do at SH only because we built our hopes up to high. My favorite post since the THM was the reminder about how long it took for our favorite fruit company to get where they are. Gang this board was created not to rip into each but to strengthen each other with the vision of the future. I like many here am not a rich man and I understand the frustration nihon here but at the same time we were United in hope and knowledge let's not forget that. Yes timeliness were not what we had hoped, but there is drive purpose, and commitment. I see it as an everyday working class guy and I think it is worth supporting. Rainer took time away from his life to travel all that way to be there. We supported him and I for one appreciate him for all the patience and persistence he has shown over the years. Stop turning on each other like a pack of wolves gang. We can not change the pace nor can we speed up the clock just believe or bale out. Let's please not deteriorate into another SH site. Thank you

New Message
Please login to post a reply