Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It seems like I have a different view than most on here. For me, I dont see the problem and Im taking this opportunity to buy more.

I am disappointed that the NRE might be 12 months away and not 6 months. Im disappointed we didn’t get results of the VCSEL at the presentation but I think we could see that soon. I just hope they are not locked under some NDA and that PTK will be able to share the final results. Maybe they have the results and some further adjustments are needed and thats why we are pushed back another 6 months. Or maybe things just take longer than us impatient share holders would like. One thing is for sure, progress is being made. I am happy to hold and will accumulate more over next 12 months.

I dont understand the point of the presentation, why the set the stage for some big event and then not really deliver. Maybe we just got the “platinum Investors” presentation from last years European tour. It always seemed odd to me that they were able to present to other investors but not have it available for the masses. Now I think we have seen everything POET has to offer at this time. I think this is now ground zero and what they were trying to do is set the stage for lift off.

I also dont understand why all the fuss about EBITDA. We dont even have anything to sell right now and we are still an R&D company. Getting to a positive EBITDA by 2018 seems like a positive to me, but maybe I am missing something.

I was able to suck up some more shares from the bottom of this sell off yesterday, hope I am right and this is an overreaction/opportunity. Next meeting is only a few weeks away and I am looking forward to it.

I think we all need to relax and enjoy the long weekend (at least for us Canadians).

Good luck to all in their investing, be it PTK or other.

Sucker Fish

New Message
Please login to post a reply