Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Warren Buffett Quotes on Investing

1) Buffett’s Only Two Rules For Investing…

“Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1”

2) The Market Can Price Things Wrong

“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

3) High Returns With Low Risk is the Key

“Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.”

4) Get Around the Right People

“It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.

5) It’s Easier to Look Back Than to Look Into the Future

“In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”

6) Buy Wonderful Companies

“It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price, than a fair company at a wonderful price.”

7) Your Public Image and Reputation

“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”

8) It’s OK to Dream Big

“I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”

9) Invest for the Long Term

“Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.”

10) Buy It Thinking You Will Hold It Forever

It was great to meet all the posters at THM and be able to put a face to a post now.

The THM was all I was expecting, Suresh and our team told us what they could and answered our questions. It seems if you tell the truth(WOW a venture stock telling the truth who woud figure that BUT SOME DO) you get hammered but the truth always prevails. He said they were going to be very busy and traveling around the world For The next 100 days, and for some reason I dont thnk any sunny beaches are in the plan. So going forward any thing is possible I look forward to the AGM.

A very smart poet share holder reminded me about WB so I posted a few quotes, he also said that POET did not need just buyers, we need owners that hold and not day trade for pennies. I think that is happening now.

disrupt it and they will come

later griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply