Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After reading posts and listening to news events for so long, I find that there will always be someone(glass half empty) that will find a negative view on a statement, phrase or word that was said by Poet management which seems to create the exact volatility in sh price that we have seen lately.

Now is it possible that this could be done by design caused by day traders or shorters. Very possible imo. It certainly does not help that outstanding and time sensitive options/warrants that are exercised and in turn need to be paid for by selling 1000’s of shares in the market help keep the share price stable.

When it was said that we would not be positive EBITDA until 2018, I think that was something that in all likely hood, goes without saying. It was not a statement that needed to be brought up or reminded of at this time for a pre revenue/growth company. Fault of Management (maybe) but jumped on by opportunists.

Poet management is doing what they said they would and everything that is expected of them. They mentioned that NRE’s could be expected in 2h2016 and other NRE’s 6 months later. Having said that, they could also receive NRE revenue or a partnership cash infusion any day now which would almost instantly put a value on Poet shares that would(I think) be alot higher than where we are now.

As investors in this company, it would be very nice to get a double or triple return on our investments in weeks or months, but that is definitely the exception to the rule. It definitely would make a person sleep good at night, but if you believe and are looking for a longer term growth company, that(imo) has been almost totally derisked, then Poet is it.

I think a person has to ask themselves, if they could be very wealthy in the next year or 2 and had the resources, time and patience of owning Poet stock, would you invest? If your answer is no or can’t, then Poet might not be the investment for you.

Just sharing thoughts on share volatility.

Ron

New Message
Please login to post a reply