Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
It's honestly making me angry. I will be very pissed off, if a load of options are handed out at the AGM and we are in a $1 range. I believe management have made good strides in their roadmap development plan of the POET platform. However, this has not transitioned into creating shareholder value for its investors. I sit here underwater, invested for over 2 years. How about award some options when management has created a sustained increase in SP. I mean come on, give me some freaking options having 100k of my cash tied up for over 2 years and taking a loss on it at this point in time. If my sales job was performanced based and I and took its value from 140 000$ in sales and dropped it to 100 000$ Over 2 years why the hell should I be rewarded doing that. Anyways, I'm very excited about what mangement is doing and I fully support them being rewarded, WHEN it's earned.
New Message
Please login to post a reply