Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Omg... I am so tired of listening to people going off about the SP. I may not have have been here since the beginning. I may not have thousands of shares like some. Who think it gives them the right to go crazy on here, but I have been here over two years and I fit a platinum investor from the long ago discussion. Its both amazing and irritating to me that some of you supposed big rolers who should know the ups and downs of investing in penny and yes I said PENNY stocks are whinging about what is going on. Grow up people and as so many have said before if you don't like it then get out. You act like there should be some money back guarantee. That is not the way this works and if you don't get it then you should not be here. Believe or be gone people enough of this nonsense. Grow a spine or shut up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply