Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You need to talk as as a voice of reason not a voice of irritable voice to consent. We need to give our new management a chance. I will say that to Mazan as well. What because he is more wealthy and more shares it means my voice is less. I say give them a chance. I say you all were singing there praises then turned on them like a pack of wolves when your hopes were not made real. Everyone here has a vested interest in this company and everyone has much to loose but much to gain. I say let's show some trust in a team that has surprised us. Ok so shut up was to strong how about show some faith like you did before the THM. How about giving them a chance. This is a new team and they have brought us where we didn't even think we would go. Temper your needs with patience just a little longer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply