Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Ah the joys of democracy and the ability to agree to disagree. When I first heard what the vote was for I instantly said no way. Then I stepped back for a second and looked at all of the changes that have occurred since the last time we were asked to make this vote. I reviewed the change in direction which most here cheered. I looked at the excitement most seemed to feel as direction, extreme focus, and purpose of the BOD became apparent. When I looked at everything I said to myself. This is a new day this is a new management team, and in a short amount of time I have been impressed. It takes much to surprise a board like this but they have done it multiple times now. After I weighed all of these things and the momentum that this BOD is showing I came to one conclusion. I can't help them make decisions because they are the best. I can't provide direction because they have already shown they have a plan bigger and greater than I could ever provide. So as an investor and putting past behind me if this new BOD says they are asking us to give them the tools to make this company rock and have given me clear indication that they have direction, focus, and a clear map then the one single thing I and all of us can do is support them. If you have been excited as I have been with the turn in direction, the expansion in purpose and scope of this company, and the news provided I would ask you consider all that when making your decision. This is all imho of course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply