Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
This article about generous options for employees is really interesting. Is our little Poet really going to become the next BIG thing? Why do they want all these options? To attract talent? To get people with skin in the game working 60 hour weeks? If we really knew their plans would we mortgage the house, break the piggy bank, and rifle through the couch cushions? I am undecided on this vote. BUT, I think it is interesting they want this. These guys don't strike me as typical management of companies on the vulture exchange (understatement). With this share price, it's FEELS like we might be getting taken for a ride. But in THINKING about it (instead of feeling about it), it could be that this is the well thought out plan that they have had for sometime now and they are in fact executing. I can't help but think they have wanted this share price to stay just where it is for sometime now and I have long wondered why. I am also thinking that when they are ready, it is really going to go. What say you Eileen? Thoughts? Does anyone know how many options Microsoft had available as a percentage of total shares in their early days. Are these guys, SV and AM, going to mint millionaires as well as chips, Aoc's, detectors, etc. etc. etc. King makers? Including those of us that hang on tight? http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/29/business/yourmoney/the-microsoft-millionaires-come-of-age.html
New Message
Please login to post a reply