Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Rick the Vet, I only got to meet you briefly at the THM and I am sorry I didn't get to visit with you more. I respectfully disagree with some of what you said in your post. I think you and others here bring up some good points. I also think that people that are voting for what management is asking for are making some good points too. This stock has a high risk/reward ratio and I think we are at risk either way this goes. There are so many unknowns at this point, I think some people are willing to put their trust in the managment. If management does not get what they are asking for, are we tying their hands in ways we know not? Others here would like to see the approval of such options availability tied to various accomplishments, as has been discussed. Others, are rightfully concerned with past dilution as well as ongoing dilution. All points are valid to my way of thinking. I really do understand the various viewpoints on this matter. And I don't fault or criticize anyone here for their viewpoint on this. I am frustrated with the share price. The history here is that every time this starts to run (going all the way back to CC on stockhouse slamming it in the wee hours prior to market open) it gets hammered down. Probably not a coincidence. Especially since they are doing deals and granting options and people are exercising options based on this lower share price. It really does suck for us longs. Is there a fundamental problem with the company or technology? Or do the powers that be think that the end (a substantial share price) justifies the means?
New Message
Please login to post a reply