Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have noticed as many here might have as well a change in temperament in discussions on this board. As I recall this board was originated to have constructive and intelligent discussions as to the progress and or possibilities of were this ground breaking company could positively impact not only the SP but also various industries as well. These discussions as to how individuals will vote and questions to also individuals so positions and stances toward the upcoming vote not only seem counter productive but also detract from the purpose of this board. I think that all here who have a substantive stance in this company have made their individual positions clear at this point. I would ask those on this board to consider if we should now move past these discussions and return to more discussions of the future. It in my opinion that we are slowly but surely playing into the hands of those shorts and those we know watch from SH by these fevrious debates. While I agree open debate is healthy it also can become unhealthy when as they say the horse has been been beat. In addition to that I would also remind those here that this board has been known historically as the voice of sound reasoning and while we not know who is watching we should always presume that potential new investors may very well be pointed here by those of us who say this is a golden opportunity. Sticking to facts is difficult and I am as guilty as the next to speculations and doubt but please remember we as a board are also representatives of this company and use wisdom in our posts knowing those that may be curious are observing. This does not mean not to voice your opinion, only that if you have stated it let it be at that. I personally decided to invest as I have based on the knowledge intelligent conversions I saw here. The world is watching and at this cross road they me be watching more than we think or knowknow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply