Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Regarding that poll last year, which I found to be very helpful to myself as I try to figure out who are the key shareholders/players going forward. Are there any indications that a new more recent poll will be considered? The comparisons could be telling or meaningless but it would be valuable as quite a few shares have changed hands yet it does not appear to be that the core retail group has abandoned the deal in any pronounced fashion.

Not that anyone would or should care, for me once I feel comfortable with a researched investment fundamentally, I like to then better understand who the key market players are as a weak share structure with regards to the distribution of those shares can be very problematic for a company which uses its equity as currency in the M&A game as POET has shown it is clearly willing to participate in.

As for the largest shareholders I understand there are some key indiviual investors on this board and I was wondering in general are most of the retail larger shareholders involved in the story as a result of a connection in some fashion to the IBK financings or is it much broader than that?

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply