Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Junkers "I see Canaccord has dumped over 30 K shares so far today which helped take the SP down to .89 cents.. I am not sure if it still Competti dumping his .23 cent paper through Canaccord or not but quite frankly I have had enough.. "

I think it may have started as warrant/option holders selling to buy cheaper shares but now its day traders shorting the stock. As long as there is no news they will push it lower on small volume each day. Soul destroying for us Longs but one news release could turn the tides. hopefully we hear something soon.

From the THM:

00:36:03 – Of course, we’re not talking about a single device on a small piece of gallium arsenide chip that the lab was producing. We’re now doing this on 6″ wafers where it takes five hours to actually test one of these wafers, because we’ve got thousands and thousands of them on a wafer that we’re testing. When I talk about something functional now, we’re not talking about a single device tested in the lab, when we say something is functional and have a press release on it, it’s actually been tested in some significant statistical numbers and volumes and across multiple wafers. It is really important to keep that in context.

00:36:41 – We continue to move forward. I think we are in the process of completing the manufacturing process where we just released a new design for the next set of masks that are currently being manufactured at Wavetek, and of course we’ll keep you apprised as we make progress on that.

Jun 13, 2016 02:39PM
Jun 13, 2016 02:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply