Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I think it's a great spot to be buying POET shares at these levels at this point in time. I just wish I wasn't roped in years ago. My freind just bought a brand new Audi S6, turning 20k into 80k telling me to buy oil and put that PTK on the back burner. Instead I'm in the red fantasizing about getting to even. I feel like such a smuck calling and telling everyone in such a excited way "check it out look at this POET is halted!!!!" To have it crash 40%, by having past insiders and what are susposed to be champions of the brand and tech smashing the SP. Just sickening. Someone ask copetti at the AGM how many shares he's holding. I'm sure he won't give an answer not that it's any of our business anyways. He just plays the game a whole lot better than the retail buyers. When it's time to make money on this stock and it takes off I'm sure you will see a food of buys from past execs Sheldon Peter etc... While they will use their money in the mean time to make money off different investments, while I sit here agonizing the slide. Noone ever said the stock market was fair. That's because it's not.
New Message
Please login to post a reply