Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Apple's iPhone 7 Processor is using Game Changing Technology with an ASM Chip
I don't believe we are directly connected to this current chip. It shows we are in the right space at the right time. This fan out process would have been completed awhile ago, demonstrated, tested for mass production reliability etc...when Tony Belvins saw what GAAS could do when combined with an inferior substrate and you see Apple beginning to pivot away from SI and towards solutions GAAS offer its not hard to see Poet is in a good place. Senario- Tony, excited about GAAS possiblitys in their products does research and learns of what POET is doing. Suprise he joins the TRAB. Poet will be the target of a buyout at some point. There is a 0-1 %chance we will ever get to that 70$ club, because of how disruptive this company could be, but we will do very well. If the VCSEL is sucessful to the extent of the expectations there will be offers for this company. If tech majors pivot towards GAAS as Apple has shown to already be doing there will be offers. The funny thing about offers is you can say no, but the roller coaster PTK has been, would be like running a marathon in a desert then being offered a water at the finish line and saying no. What I take from this is we are very much in the right space at the right time, we're going to get bought out, dependant on managements "execution" will determine if we get 1-2$ or 10-20$. All my opnion and speculation. Not happy with the SP at this stage in the game, but I'm all in and will remain all in. Period.
New Message
Please login to post a reply