Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Remember 3 Company Books are Being Consolidated (1st Things !st) QX

jammingthepipeline: "Two years of dead money is bad investment."

Not sure I fully agree with that statement Jamming. It may be a frustrating investment, but not necessarily bad (yet) IMO. There are countless examples of very profitable investments that have taken time to evolve, and longer than two years too. Time horizon is the key here and is a very unique thing for investors, and yours is your own. If you are of an age or income demographic that cannot withstand the waiting period for something like this to bear fruit, or the volatility, then that doesn't mean it's a bad investment, it just means that maybe you shouldn't own it. And yes, it's very easy to look back at all the other investments that have gone up, but who's to say you would have owned any of them in the first place? Maybe you would have owned something that went down? My point is that looking backward at winning investments you "should" have owned is a dangerous game to play and it will never make you feel better. A lot has changed with POET over the past two years and at this point I believe that one must make a conscious decision that the changes are for the better, otherwise why own a single share?

Jul 05, 2016 10:59AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply