Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All,

I cannot make the Annual Meeting this year. Who on this board is attending? Previously we've had some good reports back from the AGM from this board.

Possibly these questions could be asked:

1. Is there an opportunity to boost near term shareholder value (2016). More appropriately, is POET in a position to provide meaningful announcements/developments in 2016 that would be of interest to prospective investors? Of what form would these announcements be in (ie. Partnerships,revenue deals involving NRE, technology related).

2. Is the POET development team, which we all would agree is relatively smaller in size, working solely on the optical cabling solution currently? If so, have acquiring addtional development resources and equipment been considered to increase the velocity of development?

3. If optical cabling is not the only solution in development at this time, what is the second solution being developed in parallel?

4. When will you (Suresh) be in position to provide revenue guidance? When do you ensivsion mass production of a product to begin?

I could probably add 10 more, but will stop there. I don’t expect massive amount sof detail back on these (due to discolure rules) but perhaps we get a bit more than what we have today.

TechGC

New Message
Please login to post a reply