Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: 185,00 new shares issued...more options exercised??

So perhaps, more than an AGM, the disgruntled shareholders should hold a seminar on how to run a public company for the benefit of management, and pointing out each of their mistakes? LOL, I don't think that's productive at all. I feel undo hostility would be a mistake, and if management has made mistakes, then I wouldn't want to add our mistakes to that.

Management are very, very intelligent. They know what was said at the THM, for example, "up and to the right from here." They know they have a bit of egg on their face, shall we now rub their noses in the dirt? Does management think shareholders haven't noticed the direction of the stock since 10 minutes into the THM? They know that shareholders are frustrated and in several cases, worse than that.

You can say something in a respectful tone and still be out of line, like, saying calmly, "you guys are absolutely awful as managers of a public company and are costing us a lot of money." How about, "why the heck haven't you completed this totally disruptive technology for a market place of untold billions by now, geezus, how difficult can it be?" Or, "why in the heck did you change what we were trying to do when you guys got here, we would have been finished with the ring oscillator by now and we'd be rich."

I want very much to hear them out, try to figure how confident they are and go from there. I'm hopeful that some of the questions people want answered will be answered before the Q&A session. Also, most of the probing questions can easily be deflected, but don't worry, I'm going to remind them that based on the fact that they don't know how to run a public company, they may be unable to figure how to deflect those questions.

Rant over, on my way to Burbank airport soon. Look for something from me Thursday evening, but it will not be technically oriented, I'll leave that to others, like Brighttech.

New Message
Please login to post a reply