Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Yes, Ajit and Suresh both addressed the progress on the VCSEL, please see my AGM recap post.. Suresh addressed it during the presentation portion of the meeting as well as the Q and A part of the meeting. My husband and I had a good conversation before and after the meeting with Ajit. We talked about the needs that data centers have for AOC and VCELS that are better performing and generate less heat and that are cost competitive. It clear from our conversation that this is a huge focus for management right now. Ajit conveyed confidence and assurance that they are working extremely hard every day to make it happen. He said they wake up every morning eager to see the progress they are making and the first thing they do is check the lab/fab results. It was very reassuring to visit with him and my husband and I are in agreement. He is a straight shooter and a very steady hand at the helm of this Poet ship. We cannot convey how very glad we are that he is Executive Chairman. It is also quite clear to us that Suresh and Subash are really on their game and we are quite fortunate to have this management team.
New Message
Please login to post a reply