Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Seems to be a bit of a disconnect here between what you two heard. Perhaps FJ or Rainer could get a clarification from the company on this.

Re:

I will firstly say thank you greatly to those who attended the AGM and for your feedback; Kath, Mazan & Baba ...

With regards to your response metabill, I would and will not take Rainers or FJ's feedback on the above with respect they did not go to the AGM nor had 1:1 time with Ajit. I believe Kath is right on the comments she presents ...

Think of this as they're on the 7.5 floor of a building and there are 8 total floors. The VSCEL results that return (hopefully within a short short time frame) are the 8th floor. Sure, they could take phone calls and sign NRE now for a few dollars, but why do that when you can have th 8th floor penthouse and sign deals for multi-millions, hundreds of millions and be ontop of the building?

We all need to take a 1.5 step back here and really think - Ajit, Suresh and Subash are here, they're more confident than ever. They could easily wake up, walk away and have a cover story, yet they are here and NOT leaving.

I personally had the opportunity to meet with Suresh, Subash 1:1 at the Poet office in Silicon Valley back in February. All I will say is that the feedback from those who attended the AGM is aligned with feedback I spoke to Suresh about back then. More meat now yes, but aligned with what I was spoken to about.

Regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply