Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Babaoriley - "we were told that what they can mass produce now, is not the winner they are looking for, and that if they aren't able to mass produce the lab prototype, they won't be able to disrupt much of anything. We all are betting that they will overcome the remaining hurdles and get across the finish line in a reasonable time frame. If that happens, it will be time for much celebration, again, from all that we heard."

To me, this sums up the current state of the company so well and makes it very clear where we are at with things. Thank you for posting this Baba. This is where the rubber meets the road folks, and everything else right now is secondary. Speaking for myself only, this is the most grounded I have ever felt with the company, as I finally feel like I have a grasp of what management is currently trying to accomplish. Connect all the other dots that you like, this is where we are at and I like it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply