Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I totally get that. : ) Thanks for sharing. It's very hard to convey to others the little things like the nod or shake of a head in conversation, the straight look into the eyes, or even better the twinkle in the eyes, or when you feel someone is passionate or enthused about something when talking about it. All of those things come to mind when talking with people (Poet people) at the AGM. One thing I did not make clear in my earlier post about the integrated chip in relation to the VCSEL is that .... the example of the prototype car versus producing said car was the actual example Suresh used in the Q and A to convey that they are now focused on how to manufacture the car. This was his analogy during the Q and A. He also used the word recipe in talking about what they are working on. My head immediately went to baking a cake versus baking a big wedding cake. You can't just multiple the ingredients and expect it to turn out the same as the little cake; but I thought, heck no. I am not going there (although I am not sure that wouldn't be a decent analogy). Cheers!
New Message
Please login to post a reply