Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: OET Technologies Announces the Results of its AGM and Option Grant of July 7, 20
Great job everyone who voted yes to options. People are surprised they are giving out the options? Causing more dilution for which you voted yes for? Good grief what a train wreck. I'm so happy management has awarded themselfs for having a f***ing meeting with 4 million options, in our face while past option holders spit in our face smashing the SP down. Great timing POET where is you freaking heads at. This is beyond infuriating to have people now say after the AGM "whoops" I didn't think they would do that. Leave this post up and I won't post again for a month. Or take it down and censor how a real freaking shareholder who has 200k shares is feeling about his investment. Rightfully pissed ABP. Later.
New Message
Please login to post a reply