Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

01:12:15Ajit Manocha: There is a time for everything and this time we are not focused about moving to Nasdaq or anywhere else. We have got our hands full, we have been busy. I’m sure you can tell from the presentation. So, next 100 days plans is to execute, execute, execute. And as the company evolves into the next stage, we’re open to those kind of things. So at this stage we’re not entertaining discussions on moving to Nasdaq.

01:12:57 – And when it comes to takeover – we’re not seeking for those opportunities. If somebody comes, we’ll deal with it. So at this stage, I will say, I don’t want us to think about those things, only think about how do we create shareholders value. That’s his job [points to Suresh] and we’re all – nobody is his boss, he is our boss – we are all behind him, the whole board is behind him to support him to really create shareholders value, and that’s really the task right now. We got a lot of work, we are very, very busy. I think it is better the team only focused on how to take this company forward. Suresh has shown a clear roadmap, a clear strategy. We’re not just shooting darts here in different directions. And these have been also endorsed by a lot of potential customers; we have talked about our customers. There’s lot of traction, there’s a lot of buzz in the marketplace about POET. But I think that’s really the focus.

https://rainerklute.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/audio-transcript-poet-technologies-town-hall-meeting-toronto-2016-05-17/

New Message
Please login to post a reply