Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"We need some type of catalyst to get the ball rolling..........how do investors get into PTK if they've never heard of it?"

Questions and answers

01:32:09Ajit Manocha: Now, why the market not seeing? We have not been in the market yet. We have not been marketing ourselves. We wanted to have something tangible in our hands – like we have sitting over there – with our products that are actually working. But I can tell you that every time we talk to analysts or investors, when they talk of what we are doing, we cannot boast on what we do in nonselective disclosure. But when we say what we plan to do they say „wow“! We hear wow factor from people so many times. We did road shows. And I think the market will catch up with us once we start reporting our financials at the end of this year. So, and I think the reason for you to be here today is to tell us what we need to tell you, and you can tell us, tell the market and the wow factor will likely help with the share price.

https://rainerklute.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/audio-transcript-poet-technologies-town-hall-meeting-toronto-2016-05-17/

New Message
Please login to post a reply